Saturday, June 14, 2008

It's Been A Long, Long Time...

I suddenly realized that it's been a month since my last post. YIKES! Not that I haven't had anything to say -- I think I just haven't had time to say it! Somehow, there are never enough hours in the day or days in the week to get everything done. (As evidenced by the 6 loads of laundry I have to do this weekend. I have no idea why I let it build up like this. Again, it's that time thing...)

That needs to be my End-Of-The-School-Year-And-Beginning-Of-Summer Resolution: to find time to do the things that need to get done. Things that need to get done to function in this world (i.e. the laundry!), as well as things that need to get done to keep me sane (i.e. writing a somewhat-regular blog post or reading a few chapters at a time of a trashy, beach novel). The "to do" list is long, but I'm sure I can do it. Now I just have to find the time to compile the list in the first place...

No comments: